Original recipe by The Primal Desire.
- 1/4 cup Paleo Breakfast Sausage
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tsp ghee
- salt to taste
- greens (I love butter lettuce) – enough to cover the plate
- 1/4 cup sliced tomatoes (I suggest cherry tomatoes)
- 1/4 avocado (cubed and sprinkled with lime juice)
- 1 capsule Just Thrive Probiotic
- 1 Thai green chili pepper (diced)
- Melt ghee in a hot frying pan over medium heat and cook up Paleo Breakfast Sausage.
- Add eggs and sprinkle with salt and (optional) contents of one capsule of Just Thrive Probioticand Thai chili pepper. If you like runny yolks (#yolkporn), scramble the egg whites and avoid the yolks (see the video to see what I mean).
- Lay the bed of greens down on your plate, sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Add sausage & eggs, then top with avocado chunks.
It's easy to customize this recipe. Use bacon instead of sausage, add cheese, avocados, green onions, cook in spinach and mushrooms, and top with sprouts and Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing.
ADD JUST THRIVE TO YOUR RECIPES STARTING TODAY!